No is a spiritual word. If is an absolute. It is not a maybe or a compromise but an absolute that has power when spoken with love and boldness.
No is a woderful word! It can protect the call of God on your life, protect your personal life, your family...
No, it can be bring success is not built on how many time you say yes, but on how many times you say no and stick to it!
No can be a very anoited word. Most people need to say no more often. Learn to say no with a smile and with boldness!
Learning to say No without feeling guilty will change your idea about saying no and bring you into a greater realm of authority and victory.
Learn to say no!
- Roberts Liardon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Actually I can't say No. There is no No in my dictionary. But I think I need to try it.
Post a Comment